Thursday, August 03, 2006

7 days and counting....

Exactly 7 days to go (not counting today, its post lunch, and next friday, it'l go too fast), and i'm beginning to feel the first butterflies in my tummy. Not nervous or anything, but a bit apprehensive about how my "new life" will be.

I'm sure i'll miss Bangalore like crazy, and i'm bound to appreciate certain things about this place, which i probably never noticed or respected before. Will surely report on that.

On tuesday, i had what will probably be my last (for another 2 years) "Super Scooper" at Corner House. (If you havent tried this stuff, it's a crime !!). Was at commercial street yesterday, and as usual I was cursing that there was no parking space at 11 in the morning, and i couldnt help but think "Oh well, maybe the last time in a while". A friend of mine was talking about "last times" before leaving to the US a couple of months back. I didnt fully comprehend, but i do now !!

Yesterday morning, my mother's idli tasted different... I suppose I know why...

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 o'clock, IST, you are probably in France now... hope it went well!
We are leaving now for the airport, ready for 2 weeks of adventure!
All the best,
Louis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home