Sunday, August 13, 2006

A few more comments...

Some things I must appreciate, having fallen totally in love with them, in just one day's time !

1) The shuttle buses in CDG, made by Renault. Just awesome !! You should travel in one of them to beleive it. No amount of explanation can fully capture the essence.

2) French women. Each time i saw a pretty lady, i thought she was prettier than the previous one. I wonder when the saturation point will come. But yeah, they're pretty alright. And tall... some taller than me !! (not that i stand a chance anyway....)

3) Traffic rules. The bus i took entered Grenoble, and then stopped at a "junction". I didnt know it was a junction, cuz i didnt see any vehicles !! But he waited anyway, patiently, for the light to turn from red to green. If it were a BMTC bus, he'd have killed 3 pedestrians, 4 cyclist and 1 motorbiker, while trying to jump the red light...

5 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought 2nd point was pulled off from my blog..and then I am called laundibaaz..#$#@%$#$%

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks dude..for geting out of patriotism mode, its betterment which we want, not devotion to country or jai Hind and come back and put marble on pavements

Lakkad

(btw other comments are mine too)

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont think there's a saturation point as far as guys and pretty women are concerned!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger maverick said...

I like the French accent but I prefer the Spanish women. :) Caliente chicas!

Enjoy your stay. Hope to track you through this blog!

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With in these few days u started blogging....good....from ur blog i hope u are enjoying your stay...keep in touch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home