Wednesday, September 03, 2008

So Far, So Good...

It's been a week already !
It was great seeing all my wonderful friends, catching up, walking those same streets again. I stepped into Grenoble and felt right at home. It didnt even feel like i had been away for 6 months !

Tomorrow morning i take the TGV to Paris, to start my new life at HEC. I'm a bit anxious, as to how it will turn out. But then it's part of the deal, and i'm sure i'll cope with the feeling once i get to school tomorrow, get my studio, meet my new classmates etc.

Oh, and i tried to change the address of my blog. Apparently blogger allows you to do that (good thing!), but unfortunately someone already took "lifeinparis" (bad thing!). So i guess i'll just have to keep writing at the same address, and ignore the fact that i no longer live in Grenoble !

I'll put up some pictures in my next post. Maybe of the HEC campus, my studio and the French Summer !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home